US: Camus brings Elegance to the US with A.V.
Camus Cognac has secured US distribution for its Elegance range.
Maryland-based A.V. Imports has confirmed today (13 March) that it has added Camus to its spirits portfolio. The announcement is backed by updated packaging for the Elegance range, which consists of VS, retailing at US$24.99, up to a Borderies, which sells for $120.
"While we enjoy considerable success in the Far East and duty-free markets, the brand has not yet reached its potential in the world's largest Cognac market," said Cyril Camus, the company's president and CEO. "To better adapt to the US market, we have completely revitalised our range of Cognacs."
Rémy Martin has unveiled its new offering – Coeur de Cognac – with customary Cognaçais pomp. But for Chris Losh, the company’s announcement of the launch says as much about the art of Cognac PR as it ...
Rémy Martin has unveiled its new offering - Coeur de Cognac - with customary Cognaçais pomp. But for Chris Losh, the company's announcement of the launch says as much about the art of Cognac PR as it ...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched a new Cognac to its Courvoisier brand in the US....
French wine and spirits exports totalled EUR4.16bn (US$5.6bn) in the first half of the year, an increase of 7.5% on the corresponding period last year, according to Customs data published by trade bod...
Liquor auctions have been legalised in New York....
Drinks Americas Holdings has seen its losses widen in what it has described as a year of "transition"....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has added two new super-premium Scotch whiskies to its Laphroaig Islay single malt range in the UK....
Radico Khaitan has posted a slight dip in net profit for its latest quarter....
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits