Product Launch - UK: Campari's Glen Grant Distillery Edition
Click through to view Campari's Glen Grant Distillery Edition
Campari's Glen Grant Distillery Edition
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, single malt, 52.4% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, exclusively from the Glen Grant distillery on Speyside
Price - EUR90 (US$114) per 50cl bottle
Distribution - n/a
Campari has launched a 19 year-old Glen Grant distillery-exclusive single malt.
It has been aged in oak casks previously used for Bourbon, with 222 numbered bottles coming from the initial cask.
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report