Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Campari’s Glen Grant 25 Year Old
Click through to view Campari’s Glen Grant Limited Edition 25 Year Old
Campari’s Glen Grant Limited Edition 25 Year Old
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Speyside, single malt, 43% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Asia duty-free
Price - EUR300 (US$404) per bottle
Distribution - Campari International
This 25 year-old expression from the 170 year-old Glen Grant distillery in Rothes, Speyside, has been matured in Oloroso Sherry casks. It is intended to add depth to the Glen Grant range and to target Asian duty-free whisky connoisseurs.
Also available in France since June, Glen Grant Limited Edition 25 Year Old is limited to 800 bottles.
William Grant & Sons has switched distributors in Germany for its Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research