SWITZERLAND: Campari upgraded by UBS
Swiss financial group UBS has upgraded Gruppo Campari following revenue and profit growth at the Italian company for the first three quarters of this year.
UBS has upgraded shares in Campari to 'neutral' from 'reduce', with an improved price target of EUR7.60 (US$9.73), against EUR7.20 previously.
The broker said in a research group that Campari had given 'better brand visibility', following the Italian drinks firm's nine-month financial report, which came out yesterday (9 November).
Campari posted a slight profit increase after group sales for the period to 30 September totalled EUR626.9m (US$800.8m), an increase of 15.4%.
UBS noted that a key metric was recovery of the Campari brand after double-digit sales declines in the second-quarter linked to new packaging shipment disruption.
Coinciding with the publication of Diageo's first-half results, this month's just-drinks interview is with Andrew Morgan, president of Diageo's European operations. Morgan took the opportunity to expl...
Davide Campari-Milano has trimmed the size of its board and issued dividend details....
Skyy Vodka has unveiled a tie-up with The Independent Film Channel (IFC) in the US....
Italian spirits and wine group Davide Campari-Milano has seen annual profits inch up over 3% in 2006....
Skyy Spirits is targeting the US on-trade vodka martini market as part of its launch of Skyy 90....
Gruppo Campari has lined up a fresh vodka offering in the US from its Skyy Spirits subsidiary....
Central European Distribution Corporation has added the Campari portfolio to its distribution stable in Poland....
Workers at a Campari production site in Italy have gone on strike to protest against the drinks group's plans to close the plant....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages