US: Campari unveils Skyy Vodka bikini bottle
Click through to view Skyy Vodka's American Beauty Bottle
The 75cl American Beauty Bottle, which is dressed in a custom-designed stars-and-stripes bikini, will sell for US$18.49 across the US, Campari said today (23 May). It will only be available in the summer months, a Campari spokesperson said.
Skyy Vodka head of marketing Umberto Luchini said: “As American brands, the Skyy Vodka and L*Space Swim collaboration celebrates US pride and is a unique way to add a fashionable twist to our iconic cobalt blue Skyy bottle."
This month, Campari launched a TV campaign for its Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World