AUSTRALIA: Campari switches Aus, NZ Pacific Islands heads
The change of leadership at Campari's Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands takes place next week
Campari has confirmed a change of leadership at its Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands division.
The unit said earlier today (11 October) that Shane O’Hart will assume the position of MD from 16 October. When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for the division said that O'Hart will replace Shane Richardson, who is leaving on 15 October “to take up a new professional opportunity”.
Richardson has headed up the Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands operations since November 2009.
O’Hart, meanwhile, joined Campari in 2010 as state sales manager for the Western Australia and South Australia states and the Northern Territory of Australia. He was promoted to sales director for Australia in 2012.
Business Monitor International's Italy Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bod...
"The Future of the Spirits Market in Singapore to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company resear...
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research