AUSTRALIA: Campari switches Aus, NZ Pacific Islands heads
The change of leadership at Campari's Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands takes place next week
Campari has confirmed a change of leadership at its Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands division.
The unit said earlier today (11 October) that Shane O’Hart will assume the position of MD from 16 October. When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for the division said that O'Hart will replace Shane Richardson, who is leaving on 15 October “to take up a new professional opportunity”.
Richardson has headed up the Australia, New Zealand & Pacific Islands operations since November 2009.
O’Hart, meanwhile, joined Campari in 2010 as state sales manager for the Western Australia and South Australia states and the Northern Territory of Australia. He was promoted to sales director for Australia in 2012.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends