US: Campari launches Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape push
The spots will roll out across the US throughout the year, supported by digital, print and outdoor advertising, Campari said yesterday (20 May). The company said the “Be Part of the Art” campaign is inspired by “Moscato madness”, which has seen the grape embraced by hip hop artists, sparking a spike in sales for Moscato wine in the US.
Yesterday, a Mintel analyst said there has been a 33% rise in volumes for Moscato in the US because of “Moscato madness”.
Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape was launched in March.
Diageo's Johnnie Walker Scotch whisky brand strengthened its hold on the global Travel Retail market last year, increasing volumes by 15%, new figures have shown....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research