US: Campari launches Cutty Sark Blended Malt in US
The company said today (19 May) that the whisky, currently being tested in Colorado and Georgia, may be extended further later this year.
"A great introduction to the malt category, Cutty Sark Malt Scotch was created by our master blender for consumers who are ready to discover the joys of malt whisky," said Robin Gonci, Cutty Sark's brand manager. "We expect this new malt to do very well due to its exceptionally high quality compared to much more expensive competitors."
Cutty Sark Malt Scotch will retail at US$29.99 for a 750ml bottle.
Vijay Mallya's UB Group is becoming an increasingly important player in the international drinks business, and the airlines to whisky billionaire is no stranger to being a big player. In the first in...
The chief operating officer of Radico Khaitan has played down suggestions that the company's joint-venture with Diageo in India is under threat....
View 10 of the top stories published on just-drinks this week....
The Famous Grouse will make its traditional festive return to the small screen this December in a GBP1.5m (US$2.2m) UK advertising campaign....
Stolichnaya vodka's owner, SPI Group, has signed a distribution deal in the US with William Grant & Sons....
The Edrington Group has today (13 November) unveiled a GBP1.3m (US$1.93m) The Macallan single malt Scotch whisky limited edition bottling....
Italian spirits group Campari has reported a 0.8% rise in revenue for the first nine months of 2008, despite unfavourable exchange rates....
Campari has broadened its spirits portfolio with the US$17.5m acquisition of Tequila firm Destiladora San Nicolas....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review