SOUTH AFRICA: Campari launches Cinzano RTD
Campari, through a local affiliate in South Africa, has launched its third RTD offering, Cinzano Five. This South African launch is the third RTD launched from the group in the past 15 months, after the vodka-based Skyy Blue into the USA and the Campari Mixx in Italy and Switzerland. The Cinzano Five is a 5.4% abv spirit cooler, using lemon, pineapple and orange flavours in a 275cl bottle, which cost R9m to develop, including a full-house TV, cinema, poster and press campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- just the Answer: Funkin's CEO, Andrew King
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head