US: Campari gives Appleton Estate US marketing push - video
Campari has unveiled a brand campaign in the US for its Appleton Estate Jamaican rum brand.
The company which acquired majority control of Appleton's parent company, Lascelles deMercado in 2012, said that 'From Jamaica With Love' has been launched to tie in with Jamaican Independence Day on 6 August. The centre-piece of the push, a video called 'Anthem', will be backed with out-of-home, print and digital executions.
Financial details behind the push were not disclosed.
The campaign will run in key markets including Austin in Texas, Atlanta, Miami, Portland in Oregon and Columbus in Ohio.
Campari is expected to continue its strategy of brand acquisition, not only to widen its portfolio of brands in order to fill some gaps in terms of product types, but also to improve the distribution ...
Campari is a major player in vermouth and sparkling wine. This profile analyses the company’s response to challenging conditions in vermouth and its efforts to tap into growth opportunities in both ve...
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
The world leader in liqueurs, Campari continued its strategy of acquisitive expansion in 2014. This profile analyses the company’s efforts to fill gaps in its portfolio, including its move into Canadi...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages