US: Campari gives Appleton Estate US marketing push - video
Campari has unveiled a brand campaign in the US for its Appleton Estate Jamaican rum brand.
The company which acquired majority control of Appleton's parent company, Lascelles deMercado in 2012, said that 'From Jamaica With Love' has been launched to tie in with Jamaican Independence Day on 6 August. The centre-piece of the push, a video called 'Anthem', will be backed with out-of-home, print and digital executions.
Financial details behind the push were not disclosed.
The campaign will run in key markets including Austin in Texas, Atlanta, Miami, Portland in Oregon and Columbus in Ohio.
Campari is expected to continue its strategy of brand acquisition, not only to widen its portfolio of brands in order to fill some gaps in terms of product types, but also to improve the distribution ...
Gruppo Campari aims to continue growing its brand presence through marketing and innovation. In addition, the Group would like to further develop its international presence, especially in emerging mar...
During 2014, Campari finalised the acquisition of two important assets for the company: Forty Creek Distillery Ltd (FCD), acquired in March for €120....
Campari is a major player in vermouth and sparkling wine. This profile analyses the company’s response to challenging conditions in vermouth and its efforts to tap into growth opportunities in both ve...
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research