US: Campari gives Appleton Estate US marketing push - video
Campari has unveiled a brand campaign in the US for its Appleton Estate Jamaican rum brand.
The company which acquired majority control of Appleton's parent company, Lascelles deMercado in 2012, said that 'From Jamaica With Love' has been launched to tie in with Jamaican Independence Day on 6 August. The centre-piece of the push, a video called 'Anthem', will be backed with out-of-home, print and digital executions.
Financial details behind the push were not disclosed.
The campaign will run in key markets including Austin in Texas, Atlanta, Miami, Portland in Oregon and Columbus in Ohio.
Campari is expected to continue its strategy of brand acquisition, not only to widen its portfolio of brands in order to fill some gaps in terms of product types, but also to improve the distribution ...
Gruppo Campari aims to continue growing its brand presence through marketing and innovation. In addition, the Group would like to further develop its international presence, especially in emerging mar...
During 2014, Campari finalised the acquisition of two important assets for the company: Forty Creek Distillery Ltd (FCD), acquired in March for €120....
Campari is a major player in vermouth and sparkling wine. This profile analyses the company’s response to challenging conditions in vermouth and its efforts to tap into growth opportunities in both ve...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts