GLOBAL: Campari gets limited edition label
Click through to see the limited edition label for Campari
Gruppo Campari is set to roll out a limited edition label for its namesake spirits brand in all markets.
Italian artist Ugo Nespolo has reinterpreted Leonetto Cappiello’s 1921 ‘Spiritello’ print for the label, which will appear on Campari bottles internationally from next month. The label will be available on 70cl, 75cl and 100cl bottles across North and South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and travel retail markets, the company said earlier today (11 April).
“The Limited Edition 2012 label is a tribute to the original Spiritello, created beautifully by Leonetto Cappiello, a true milestone in Campari’s history of celebrating art and now permanently exhibited at the Galleria Campari,” said Campari's CMO, Andrea Conzonato. “The intention of the Limited Edition label is to pay homage to the heritage of the Campari brand, and celebrate it in a fresh and original way.”
Campari Limited Edition will be on offer throughout the year, although local market availability will depend on how quickly it sells through.
Diageo Scotch whisky brand Johnnie Walker has retained its position as the number one brand on the latest IWSR/just-drinks Performance Brands rankings, published this month....
Glazer's has teamed with Premier Wines and Spirits to set up a distribution venture in the US Virgin Islands....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign