US: Campari appoints replacement COO for North America
Gruppo Campari appoints North America COO
The North American division of Gruppo Campari has confirmed the appointment of Paolo Perego to the position of chief operating officer.
Campari America, which changed its name from Skyy Spirits earlier this year, said yesterday (27 February) that Perego will move from his current post as MD of Campari’s South American business unit to assume the US role. When contacted by just-drinks, a spokesperson for Campari America said that Perego, who hails from Italy and joined the group in 1990, will replace Andrea Conzonato, who was promoted to to CMO of Campari in Milan last year.
Reporting in to Campari America's CEO & chairman, Gerry Ruvo, Perego's promotion takes effect from March. He will be based at the unit's headquarters in San Francisco, California.
Campari America handles the group's operations in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Bacardi has confirmed the appointment of a permanent regional president for Latin America, recruiting a Campari executive to fill the role....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends