SPAIN: Caja Navarra sells Baron de Ley stake
Spanish bank Caja Navarra has sold its near-10% stake in domestic wine group Baron de Ley for EUR23m (US$29m).
The bank said late last week that it has sold its 574,000 shares in Baron de Ley, almost all of which were bought up by the wine firm.
Caja Navarra, which has been an investor in Baron de Ley for five years, said that it plans to launch its own wine project through its Bodega de Sarría business.
For the full announcement, in Spanish, click here.
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights