USA: Research - Fruit juices: Cadbury Schweppes vs. Coca-Cola
On the same day Cadbury Schweppes received EU approval for its E700m (US$633m) purchase of Pernod Ricard's Orangina-Pampryl drinks business, Coca-Cola announced its own purchase of Odwalla. Among the assets, both companies have acquired new fruit juice brands - Pampryl in the case of Cadbury Schweppes and Samantha in the case of Coca-Cola. While the fruit juice market in many countries is distinctly lackluster, US sales are growing well. By 2005, US consumption is expected to top 17.5bn litres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research