USA: Research - Fruit juices: Cadbury Schweppes vs. Coca-Cola
On the same day Cadbury Schweppes received EU approval for its E700m (US$633m) purchase of Pernod Ricard's Orangina-Pampryl drinks business, Coca-Cola announced its own purchase of Odwalla. Among the assets, both companies have acquired new fruit juice brands - Pampryl in the case of Cadbury Schweppes and Samantha in the case of Coca-Cola. While the fruit juice market in many countries is distinctly lackluster, US sales are growing well. By 2005, US consumption is expected to top 17.5bn litres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Tsingtao Brewery issues profits warning
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends