USA: Research - Fruit juices: Cadbury Schweppes vs. Coca-Cola
On the same day Cadbury Schweppes received EU approval for its E700m (US$633m) purchase of Pernod Ricard's Orangina-Pampryl drinks business, Coca-Cola announced its own purchase of Odwalla. Among the assets, both companies have acquired new fruit juice brands - Pampryl in the case of Cadbury Schweppes and Samantha in the case of Coca-Cola. While the fruit juice market in many countries is distinctly lackluster, US sales are growing well. By 2005, US consumption is expected to top 17.5bn litres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research