USA: Research - Fruit juices: Cadbury Schweppes vs. Coca-Cola
On the same day Cadbury Schweppes received EU approval for its E700m (US$633m) purchase of Pernod Ricard's Orangina-Pampryl drinks business, Coca-Cola announced its own purchase of Odwalla. Among the assets, both companies have acquired new fruit juice brands - Pampryl in the case of Cadbury Schweppes and Samantha in the case of Coca-Cola. While the fruit juice market in many countries is distinctly lackluster, US sales are growing well. By 2005, US consumption is expected to top 17.5bn litres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets