UK: Cadbury Schweppes Autumn 2000 Investor Briefing
Cadbury Schweppes plc is holding a one day seminar in New York today to brief analysts and institutional investors on its strategy and growth opportunities. John Sunderland, CEO of Cadbury Schweppes, John Brock, COO, and other members of the top management team will give presentations. Statements on trading outlook for the year and Dr Pepper/Seven Up third quarter US volume performance are also being made.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign