US: Cabo Wabo Tequila to sponsor rock tour
The company said that Hagar will kick-off his US tour tomorrow (4 October) at his 60th birthday party in Cabo San Lucas. The tour will consist of 60 shows across the country with Cabo Wabo running on- and off-trade promotions centred around its signature Waborita cocktail.
At each concert, Cabo Wabo will host industry meet and greets with Hagar for local distributors, bartenders and bar owners as well as being integrated into the stage and set design for the tour, the company said.
Hagar recently sold an 80% stake in his Cabo Wabo Tequila brand to Gruppo Campari's Skyy Spirits, while remaining an ambassador for the brand.
Russian Standard has expanded its production centre and acquired extra distribution space near its Russian headquarters....
Patrón Tequila has signed an agreement with Southtrade International in an effort to increase distribution in both the on and off-trade across Australia....
Davide Campari-Milano has posted a healthy lift in full-year net profit, with all segments delivering growth in 2007....
Italian wines and spirits group Campari is considering a capital increase to fund a major acquisition, and feels the privatisation of V&S Group could provide it with possible acquisition targets, acco...
Skyy Spirits has teamed up with New Line Cinema for its Skyy Vodka brand to become the official spirits sponsor and promotional partner for its new Sex and The City film....
Skyy Spirits has renewed the IndyCar sponsorship deal for its recently-purchased Cabo Wabo Tequila brand....
Drinks Americas has posted a slide in sales for its third financial quarter, whilst reporting a decrease in net losses....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research