US: By doing nothing, Trinity is number one bestseller
Trinity, the only spring water sold in its live and organic state without disinfectants, is the no.1 best seller in US health food stores, putting it ahead of Evian, Poland Springs and Volvic.Trinity Springs Ltd only began full time operation in May 1998 and by doing absolutely nothing at all to its water, it has gone nationwide and its one and a half litre bottle is now the US best seller in still packaged water throughout natural food stores.All bottled waters in the US are disinfected but Trinity spring water is completely protected from all pollution by its environment and, is considered one of the world's most rare, pristine sources of water on the planet.Situated on the edge of the vast Idaho wilderness, the Trinity spring is deep and geothermal and flows through a crystal lined fault that is deeper than two miles and is protected by the Idaho Batholith, a massive underground formation of granite that is 23,000 square miles around and 20 miles deep.Trinity is available in individual PET plastic bottles in three sizes and after only 11 months on the market was seventh best selling water in the Natural Foods channel in the US.Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research