UK: Butcombe Brewery to distribute Sierra Nevada Brewing Co brand
Click through to view Sierra Nevada Brewing Co's Pale Ale
Butcombe Brewery is to distribute Sierra Nevada Brewing Company's Pale Ale on draught in the UK's south west.
The deal, which starts this month, gives Butcombe exclusive rights to the Californian craft beer in the region, the Bristol-based brewer said today (20 May). Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, 5% abv, is the UK's “fastest-selling” American pale ale, Butcombe said.
Butcombe's MD Guy Newell said: “Sierra Nevada has set the standard for artisan brewers worldwide and for Butcombe to win the exclusive rights to distribute its sensational pale ale is fantastic news for us and our customers.”
The performance of the craft beer sub-category dominates the brewing headlines. Larry Nelson takes an in-depth look at the numbers and details Boston Beer Co's position as the driving force for craft ...
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends