UK: Butcombe Brewery to distribute Sierra Nevada Brewing Co brand
Click through to view Sierra Nevada Brewing Co's Pale Ale
Butcombe Brewery is to distribute Sierra Nevada Brewing Company's Pale Ale on draught in the UK's south west.
The deal, which starts this month, gives Butcombe exclusive rights to the Californian craft beer in the region, the Bristol-based brewer said today (20 May). Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, 5% abv, is the UK's “fastest-selling” American pale ale, Butcombe said.
Butcombe's MD Guy Newell said: “Sierra Nevada has set the standard for artisan brewers worldwide and for Butcombe to win the exclusive rights to distribute its sensational pale ale is fantastic news for us and our customers.”
The performance of the craft beer sub-category dominates the brewing headlines. Larry Nelson takes an in-depth look at the numbers and details Boston Beer Co's position as the driving force for craft ...
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends