Product Launch - US: Burn Stewart Distillers' Bunnahabhain Toiteach
Click through to view Burn Stewart Distillers' Bunnahabhain Toiteach
Burn Stewart Distillers' Bunnahabhain Toiteach
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, single malt, Islay, 46.3% abv
Available - From yesterday (15 July)
Location - US, off-trade: Wine Xchange and Park Avenue Liquors, New York City; Wine Chateau, New Jersey; Julio's Liquors and Federal Wines & Spirits, Massachusetts; Cask, San Francisco; Brandy Library, New York City; Binnys, Chicago
Price - US$79.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Opici (Imported by International Beverage Company)
Burn Stewart Distillers has unveiled its latest single malt to hit the US market.
Bunnahabhain Toiteach is already available in the UK, France and Japan and was released in the US yesterday (15 July). Toiteach means 'smoky' in Gaelic, and represents the heavy peat flavour of the Islay malt.
The release aims to display the diversity of the distillery and recreate the kind of whisky produced there when it first opened in the 1880s, a spokesperson for importers International Beverage Company told just-drinks.
The Scotch is un-chillfiltered. Burn Stewart switched production of its Scotch portfolio to un-chillfiltered in 2010.
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends