CZECH: Budejovicky Budvar releases Pardal Echt Pale for summer
Pardal Echt Pale will be available throughout the Summer in Czech
Budejovicky Budvar has launched a half-litre can extension of Pardál Echt Pale in its domestic market.
The Czech state-owned brewer said late last week that the Pardál variant will be available in the country through the Summer. The 0.5-litre can will launch in the off-trade, in “selected store chains and independent retails”, at a recommended price of CZK13.90 (US$0.69) per unit.
Budvar has seen its can sales perform well in Czech, since it invested CZK110m (US$5.8m) in February last year on upgrading its canning facilities at its brewery in the town of Budejovice.
Earlier this year, the company updated the packaging across its entire portfolio, while renaming its full range of beers.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages