UK: BSDA elects new president
The BSDA has a new president, but still no director general
The British Soft Drinks Association has elected David Saint, COO of Gerber Emig Group, as its new president.
Saint was elected to the position at the trade body's AGM this month. David Wallwork, MD of the Feel Good Drinks Co was elected vice-president.
Saint previously worked for Tetra Pak before joining Gerber Foods Holdings as group financial controller, then holding the positions of finance director, managing director before his current role, chief operating officer.
The BSDA said in a statement: “David Saint’s committed and successful 20 year career in the soft drinks industry is characteristic of the success and progress of the soft drinks industry itself...and we look forward to working with him.”
The group is still currently without a director general, after Jill Ardagh stepped down in January. Richard Laming, BSDA media director, said earlier this month is was proving almost impossible to replace her.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China