Product Launch - GLOBAL: Bruichladdich’s Islay Barley Series Dunlossit
Click through to view Bruichladdich’s Islay Barley Series Dunlossit
Bruichladdich’s Islay Barley Series Dunlossit
Category - Spirits, whisky, Scotch, Islay, single malt, 50% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Global, limited to off-trade, in whisky specialist retailers
Price - In UK, RRP of GBP38 (US$59) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - In UK, Blavod
Bruichladdich has launched the second release of its Islay Barley Series. Dunlossit is produced on Islay, with the barley also being sourced from the island.
Earlier this week, Bruichladdich confirmed that it has opened talks with Remy Cointreau about a possible acquisition.
The first whisky distillery on the Outer Hebridean island of Harris plans to start production in 2014 with the "super premium" Hearach single malt. ...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are just-drinks' ten favourite quotes in 2012....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research