Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime, Lemonade
Southern Comfort Lemonade
Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort Lime, Lemonade
Category - Spirits, ready-to-serve cocktail, 27.5% abv
Available - Now
Location - US
Price - US$20.99 per one-litre for Southern Comfort Lime, $13.99 per 750ml for Southern Comfort Lemonade
Southern Comfort Lime has been developed primarily for the on-premise in the US, but will also be available in the off-trade, in 750ml and one-litre sizes.
Southern Comfort Lemonade will be offered in 750ml and 1.75-litre sizes.
Last Month, Brown-Forman announced that it will update the packaging for the original Southern Comfort brand, focusing the spirit brand on its New Orleans heritage.
Brown-Forman has lined up a television advertising push in the US for the lime-flavoured RTD variant of its Southern Comfort brand....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review