Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Old Forester Birthday Bourbon
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Old Forester Birthday Bourbon
Brown-Forman's Old Forester Birthday Bourbon
Category - Spirits, whisky, Bourbon, 48.5%
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide, off-sales
Price - SRP US$49.99 per 75cl
Distribution - Brown-Forman
Old Forester has released the 2012 expression of its vintage-dated Birthday Bourbon in honour of the founder of Brown-Forman and Old Forester, George Garvin Brown.
While there has been huge focus in the spirits sector on emerging markets in recent years, a new report from Euromonitor International suggests prioritising development in these up-and-coming regions ...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends