Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey-based RTD
Click through to see Brown-Forman's Jack Daniel’s RTD
Brown-Forman's Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey-based RTD
Category - Spirits, RTD, whiskey-based, US, 5% abv
Available - From March
Location - US
Price - SRP for the four-pack of US$9.99
Distribution - Brown-Forman
The Tennessee whiskey-based RTDs will be available in both Jack Daniel's & Cola and Jack Daniel's & Ginger flavours. Jack Daniel's & Diet Cola will roll out later in the month.
All varieties will be available in four-packs of 12oz aluminium bottles with four-packs of 12oz cans available in select states.
Investment in product innovations such as flavoured whiskies and RTDs has borne fruit for non-Scotch whiskies, according to a new just-drinks/IWSR report, while US, Canadian and Irish whiskies have al...
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends