Product Launch - US: Brown-Forman's Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey
Click through to see Brown-Forman's Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey
Category - Spirits, whiskey, US, Tennessee, honey-flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From April
Location - US, available in all states from this summer
Price - SRP of US$22 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey is crafted with Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, mixed with a proprietary honey liqueur.
The variant will be available in 5cl, 37.5cl, 75cl and one-litre bottles.
Investment in product innovations such as flavoured whiskies and RTDs has borne fruit for non-Scotch whiskies, according to a new just-drinks/IWSR report, while US, Canadian and Irish whiskies have al...
Johnnie Walker has strengthened its position as the biggest-selling spirits brand in the travel retail channel, ahead of next week's TFWA exhibition in Cannes....
Fetzer Vineyards has appointed Bruce Losee as director of transportation, travel retail and the Caribbean....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020