Product Launch - UK: Brown-Forman's Finlandia Blackcurrant
Click through to view Brown-Forman's Finlandia Blackcurrant
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From this week
Location - UK, on- and off-trade
Price - Not specified
Distribution - Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands
Brown-Forman has launched the latest flavoured variant to its Finlandia vodka portfolio in the UK. Finlandia Blackcurrant will be packaged in the ‘melting ice’ bottle design that was launched last year.
Distribution will be handled by Brown-Forman's UK sales, marketing and distribution JV with Bacardi.
The variant joins the range of Finlandia Flavours, which also includes cranberry, lime, mango and grapefruit.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
A new trade body representing spirits producers in Europe has been established following the merger of the European Spirits Organisation (CEPS) and the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD). ...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video