Product Launch – US: Brown-Forman's Canadian Mist Black Diamond
Brown-Forman's Canadian Mist Black Diamond
Category - Spirits, Canadian whisky, 43% abv
Available – From later this month
Location – US, initally in six markets – Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan and Texas. More markets will follow in early 2011
Price – SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Brown-Forman
Canadian Mist Black Diamond is a line extension from Brown-Forman's Canadian Mist Whisky. It is blended at 86 proof and has a higher Sherry and rye content than Canadian Mist.
The signature of master blender Steve Hughes will appear on each bottle.
Canadian Mist is distilled in Collingwood, Ontario.
The first management briefing of 2011, brought to you by Euromonitor, looks at what this year will bring for the global drinks industry. Ahead of this, just-drinks looks back to look forward: Our brie...
A down-in-the-dumps Richard Woodard is a Richard Woodard best-avoided. But, the spirits giants of this world can bring him out of his stupor. And, all it would take is a little bit of spending....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends