USA: Brown-Forman Winner As UDV Ends Wray & Nephew Partnership
Brown-Forman has won the rights to the US distribution of Appleton Rums after the parent company Wray & Nephew, the Jamaican drinks producer, and Guinness UDV ended their partnership yesterday. Brown-Forman said its Select Brands Company would act as distributor for Appleton Special Gold, Appleton Estate VX, Appleton Estate Extra, Appleton 21 Year Old and Coruba and Wray & Nephew White Overproof Rum. The brands currently sell about 100,000 cases a year in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- The Future of Cocktails - Consumer Trends
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends