USA: Brown-Forman Winner As UDV Ends Wray & Nephew Partnership
Brown-Forman has won the rights to the US distribution of Appleton Rums after the parent company Wray & Nephew, the Jamaican drinks producer, and Guinness UDV ended their partnership yesterday. Brown-Forman said its Select Brands Company would act as distributor for Appleton Special Gold, Appleton Estate VX, Appleton Estate Extra, Appleton 21 Year Old and Coruba and Wray & Nephew White Overproof Rum. The brands currently sell about 100,000 cases a year in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- This week in spirits & wine
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts