GLOBAL: Brown-Forman upates Jack Daniel's Single Barrel
The company said today (25 September) that the updated bottle takes its cues from a classic decanter with a thick glass base and square shoulders. Each bottle is hand-labelled with its rick, barrel number and individual bottling date.
Other new features include a redesigned label, raised scripted signature of Jack Daniel, which is blown into the glass, and a collectable coin encased in the top of each wooden stopper.
The new look Jack Daniel's Single Barrel bottles are available now.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) has elected the former vice chairman and CFO of Brown-Forman Corporation, Phoebe Wood, as its director....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads