US: Brown-Forman unveils Southern Comfort website
Southern Comfort has seen recent US sales fall
The site, which was launched earlier this week, encourages users to submit their own Southern Comfort cocktail recipes. The ten most popular drinks will win the so-called “mug of a mug”, which has the winner's face hand-crafted into its shape.
“The concept behind the new website is all about giving our drinkers a platform to show us, and the world, how they like to drink their Southern Comfort,” Brown-Forman said.
Only US residents over 21 can enter.
The push is part of Southern Comfort's “Whatever's Comfortable” campaign, which in its first year managed to turn around sales drops in the US. However, in Brown-Forman's most recent YTD numbers, the US delivered a mid single-digit fall in sales for Southern Comfort.
To access the Southern Comfort website, click here.
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
Brown-Forman is among the leading forces in the advancing whiskies category while the iconic Jack Daniel’s brand secures the company an enviable place in the booming bourbon segment. This report exami...
Spirits in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contai...
Spirits in New Zealand industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also con...
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board