UK: Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's birthday campaign
The campaign launches next month
Brown-Forman has released details of this year's UK campaign to celebrate the birthday of Jack's Daniel's, the founder of the American whiskey brand.
The initiative, entitled 'Jack's Birthday: Your Party', will include a series of on-trade promotions and VIP parties in the country next month. A consumer promotion will also run on a bespoke Jack Daniel's website.
Prizes include concert tickets and a trip for two to the Jack Daniel's distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee.
It is the fifteenth year a campaign has been run to celebrate the founder of the Tennessee whiskey brand, who Brown-Forman claims was born “sometime in September”.
Total spend on the campaign was not disclosed.
The Jack Daniel's distillery was officially registered with the US Government in 1866.
Brown-Forman Içki Ticaret AS aims to increase its sales within spirits by targeting new trends within the category and by engaging new product launches and increasing its marketing activities, especia...
Brown-Forman is among the leading forces in the advancing whiskies category while the iconic Jack Daniel’s brand secures the company an enviable place in the booming bourbon segment. This report exami...
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
Spirits in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contai...
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research