US: Brown-Forman turns spotlight on Gentleman Jack after 25 years
Brown-Forman has unveiled the first TV campaign for its Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey since the brand was launched in 1988.
The "Secret Meetings” commercial premièred in the US on Sunday and introduces Gentleman Jack's “The Order of Gentleman” campaign, Brown-Forman said yesterday (15 April). The company will also launch a website that invites consumers to take part in challenges to unlock rewards.
“The campaign targets men who are transitioning from their carefree single days into more maturity,” Jack Daniel's SVP Managing Director John Hayes said. “These people still have a fondness for regular Jack Daniel's. As they grow up, Jack Daniel’s might represent a bit more of their younger days and they are looking to step up."
Gentleman Jack is part of Brown-Forman's portfolio of super and ultra-premium whiskey that grew net sales year-to-date by 19% in the company's most recent fiscal full-year results.
Two entities expressed "serious interest" in buying collapsed wholesaler Waverley TBS after it called in administrators last year, it has emerged. ...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- Comment - Will the Sweetener Battle turn Sour?
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets