USA: Brown-Forman to continue acquisition search despite end to KJ sale
Brown-Forman, the US wine and spirits producer that was believed to be one of the companies involved in the ill-fated Kendal-Jackson bidding, said yesterday that it would continue to look at acquisitions. David Dearie, managing director of Brown-Forman Wines International, told just-drinks.com that, "as a company we [Brown-Forman] want to be at the forefront with an eye on consolidation and brand growth internally. Do we need to acquire or invest in current brands, I think you will see a bit of both."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Innis & Gunn looks to build first brewery
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)