USA: Brown-Forman to continue acquisition search despite end to KJ sale
Brown-Forman, the US wine and spirits producer that was believed to be one of the companies involved in the ill-fated Kendal-Jackson bidding, said yesterday that it would continue to look at acquisitions. David Dearie, managing director of Brown-Forman Wines International, told just-drinks.com that, "as a company we [Brown-Forman] want to be at the forefront with an eye on consolidation and brand growth internally. Do we need to acquire or invest in current brands, I think you will see a bit of both."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea