US: Brown-Forman switches chief accounting officer
Brown-Forman will have a new chief accounting officer from January
Brown-Forman has appointed a new chief accounting officer.
Brian Fitzgerald will replace Jane Morreau in the role, starting on 1 January, the company announced today (20 November). Fitzgerald, who is currently based in Germany as Brown-Forman's Greater Europe & Africa FD, will be responsible for overseeing the company’s day-to-day accounting and corporate reporting functions.
He will relocate to Brown-Forman's HQ in Louisville, Kentucky, for the role, the company said. Fitzgerald has been with the company for nine years, having joined as a director of corporate development. Prior to that he spent six years as a senior consultant at Deloitte.
Morreau has been promoted to chief production officer, a move announced last month, as part of a management shake-up.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011: ...
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup