US: Brown-Forman switches chief accounting officer
Brown-Forman will have a new chief accounting officer from January
Brown-Forman has appointed a new chief accounting officer.
Brian Fitzgerald will replace Jane Morreau in the role, starting on 1 January, the company announced today (20 November). Fitzgerald, who is currently based in Germany as Brown-Forman's Greater Europe & Africa FD, will be responsible for overseeing the company’s day-to-day accounting and corporate reporting functions.
He will relocate to Brown-Forman's HQ in Louisville, Kentucky, for the role, the company said. Fitzgerald has been with the company for nine years, having joined as a director of corporate development. Prior to that he spent six years as a senior consultant at Deloitte.
Morreau has been promoted to chief production officer, a move announced last month, as part of a management shake-up.
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011: ...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets