UK: Brown-Forman extends Southern Comfort push to UK
Southern Comfort launched the TV ad in the US last month
The 60-second TV spot, which can be seen below, launches in November and will run, along with shorter versions, until Christmas, the company said yesterday (26 September). Radio promotions will also play on UK stations, the company said.
Southern Comfort UK marketing manager Gwen Ridsdale said: “The campaign is our most significant ATL (above-the-line) investment in five years and is set to put the brand front of mind in the run up to the festive period.”
No financial details of the campaign were disclosed.
The spot was launched in the US last month and gave “a positive uplift in sales”, Southern Comfort said.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research