US: Brown-Forman declares dividend
Brown-Forman will release FY figures next month
Brown-Forman has announced the details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which posted a 4% rise in H1 net profits in December, said late yesterday (24 May) that its board has declared a quarterly dividend of US$0.35 per share on its common stock.
Brown-Forman said the payment would be made on 2 July to shareholders of record on 6 June.
The firm will issue its fourth-quarter and full-year numbers on 6 June.
Of course, we all knew it was going to happen. Didn't we? Since almost exactly four years ago, when United Spirits and Diageo confirmed that they were discussing a partnership in India, it was alwa...
UK drinks distributor Waverley TBS collapsed owing creditors in the trade GBP40.5m (US$63.5m), according to the company's administrators. ...
Travel Retail distributor World of Patria International has announced that one of its directors will leave the company at the end of this month. ...
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne