US: Brown-Forman debuts latest Southern Comfort ad - video
Brown-Forman has unveiled the latest instalment of its 'Whatever's Comfortable' TV campaign for its Southern Comfort brand.
The 70-second spot - called 'Shark' - will debut on US TV tonight. A company spokesperson said the ad will run to the end of 2014 across "various networks including NBC, ABC, TBS, TNT, ESPN, Comedy Central, Discovery and others".
The 'Whatever's Comfortable' campaign started in August 2012, featuring a man walking on a beach.
Last month, Brown-Forman launched a lemonade and lime pre-mix version of Southern Comfort as a UK exclusive.
Brown-Forman Içki Ticaret AS aims to increase its sales within spirits by targeting new trends within the category and by engaging new product launches and increasing its marketing activities, especia...
Brown-Forman is among the leading forces in the advancing whiskies category while the iconic Jack Daniel’s brand secures the company an enviable place in the booming bourbon segment. This report exami...
Late yesterday, Brown-Forman announced its entry into the Irish whiskey category through the purchase of Slane Castle Irish Whiskey Ltd...
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
Spirits in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contai...
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research