US: Brown-Forman appoints spirits marketing chief
In this role, McCallum will oversee the marketing and advertising activities for all of Brown-Forman's spirits brands which include Jack Daniel's, Southern Comfort, Finlandia, Canadian Mist, Early Times and Old Forester.
"Mark has more than 20 years of business experience in general management, marketing, advertising, and brand building, in both domestic and international markets, and he will be a great asset to our team as we continue to develop a strong brand-building culture," said Brown-Forman Beverages' recently appointed chief executive officer, Paul Varga.
McCallum has a background in the restaurant and food manufacturing sectors. He joins Brown-Forman from Darden Restaurants, Inc., where he was executive vice president of marketing for Red Lobster.
Brown-Forman has signed its first Southern Hemisphere wine....
Brown-Forman has announced the next step in its succession plan....
US wine and spirits group, Brown-Forman, has announced a quarterly cash dividend of 24.50 cents per share on Class A and Class B Common Stock, following a board meeting....
Brown-Forman has reported earnings growth of 21% for its fiscal year to 30 April....
The US wines and spirits company, Brown-Forman, has launched its vodka brand, Finlandia, in India. Along with the core brand, three flavoured versions of Finlandia are also to be made available on the...
A bidding war for Allied Domecq looks more likely after Constellation Brands confirmed yesterday that it has approached the Bristol-based spirits company about launching a bid to rival that of Pernod ...
The likelihood of Pernod Ricard remaining the sole bidder for Allied Domecq has reduced over the last two days....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK