US: Brown-Forman appoints new board member
Brown-Forman released its Q3 results this month
Brown-Forman has elected the head of a UK sourcing and distribution company to its board.
Michael Roney, CEO at London-based Bunzl, takes on the new role immediately, Brown-Forman said today (27 March). Roney was previously CEO of Goodyear Dunlop Tires Europe, a JV between Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co and Sumitomo Rubber.
“We are delighted to welcome Michael to Brown-Forman’s board,” the company said in a statement. “His global experience and perspective will be of great value to our company’s long-term strategy.”
In third-quarter results released this month, Brown-Forman posted a solid set of numbers, with healthy momentum from the first half continuing.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials