US/CHINA: Brown-Forman appoints China MD
Brown-Forman appoints first China MD
Brown-Forman has appointed John Accardo as its first managing director for China.
Accardo, who has been with Brown-Forman since 1996, took up the newly-created role on 1 May. He has most recently served as director of regional strategy for Asia Pacific, said the Jack Daniel's distiller late last week.
Prior to joining Brown-Forman, Accardo worked for Anheuser-Busch and helped the brewer to plan its launch in China.
A new report incorporating the IWSR's spirits rankings and a just-drinks readership survey confirms Johnnie Walker's status as the undisputed global brand leader in the spirits sector but also has som...
The global wine industry remains highly fragmented. In a recent Euromonitor International global briefing, entitled 'How Wine Companies Can Become Global', Jeremy Cunnington looked at why, and whether...
Diageo and Pernod Ricard have dominated an inaugural list of the world's top performing spirits brands....
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Currency woes hurt Latin American FTZs - Diageo
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets