UK: Brothers Drinks Co revamps cider packaging
Click through to see the new packaging for Brothers Cider
Brothers Drinks Co has lined up a packaging update for its namesake cider brand.
The family-owned company, which launched Brothers Cider five years ago, confirmed today (28 February) that the new-look bottles will roll out across the UK in the coming months. At the same time, the 'Tutti Frutti' variant will be renamed Wild Fruit.
The full range of Brothers Cider will benefit from the upgrade, the firm said. The portfolio comprises strawberry, wild fruit, toffee apple and pear-flavoured variants.
“Keeping Brothers as a genuine … choice amongst the now rather crowded cider and fruit-flavoured fixture requires constant innovation,” said Matthew Showering, one of the four brothers who run the company.
The move will be supported by a GBP5m nation-wide marketing campaign, comprising sampling, outdoor poster and digital advertising.
Click through on the image to the left to see a shot of the new look bottle.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US