US: Bronco Wine Company signs Warren G for Allure push
Bronco Wine Co has signed up hip-hop artist Warren G to promote its Moscato brand Allure in the US.
The musician will be become the face of the brand as it expands in the US market, the California-based group announced yesterday (14 August). The roll-out will be backed by a print, broadcast and social media campaign targeting the “urban demographic”, the Franzia family-owned company said.
“We’re very pleased to be working with Warren G, who has the bright, lively style of our Allure wines, and the same belief in top quality and value,” said Fred Franzia, Bronco's CEO. “I’m impressed by Warren G’s interest in wines and I know we’re going to have a big success.”
The marketing campaign will be run by LA-based Brand Elite.
Earlier this year, it was reported that Bronco's budget Charles Shaw brand, which earnt the nickname 'Two-Buck Chuck', was now being sold for US$2.49 in the US.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research