INDIA: Britvic takes Fruit Shoot to India
Britvis is launching Fruit Shoot in India this month
Britvic has begun the rollout of its Fruit Shoot children's soft drinks brand in India.
The company, which said in May that an Indian launch for Fruit Shoot was “imminent”, has released four variants in the country. Apple & blueberry, strawberry & raspberry and apple & pear will be joined by an Indian-exclusive mango-flavoured Fruit Shoot.
Available in 30cl bottles, the four variants will retail at a maximum of INR30 (US$0.50) per bottle.
“Robinsons Fruit Shoot is one of the most successful innovations for Britvic and a brand that drives our international ambitions,” said Simon Stewart, MD of Britvic International. "We're certain India is the right market to continue growing our international footprint.”
Britvic will produce the range in Mysore, Karnataka, while distribution, which will be handled in market by the Narang Group, has started in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
Fruit Shoot is available in nine European countries as well as the US, Australia and the Middle East.
Earlier today, Britvic announced the purchase of Brazilian soft drinks company Empresa Brasileira de Bebidas e Alimentos (EBBA)....
In 2014, Britvic Soft Drinks launched its Britvic Soft Drinks Vision plan. This followed on from research involving 33,000 people, collating information on over 125,000 consumption occasions across al...
Britvic Ireland is expected to continue to grow through the renewal of its licence to distribute PepsiCo brands in the future. It is also expected to emphasise its own brands through marketing and dev...
Britvic has appointed SABMiller's Mathew Dunn to the role of chief financial officer....
Functional Drinks in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile al...
Bottled Water in United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research