UK: Britvic launches new Tango TV ads
Britvic has launched a summer TV campaign for its Tango brand in the UK.
The three 30-second spots, one of which can be seen above, will be supported by print, radio and social media ads, Britvic said. The “Arghh” campaign launched this week and is targeted at sales in the UK's impulse channel, the company added.
“Interest and engagement in fruit carbonates has slightly fallen in recent years, however we’re confident that by harnessing the power of Tango’s infamous irreverent personality, we will put the fizz back into this sub-category,” Britvic marketing director Jonathan Gatward said.
Britvic was given provisional clearance for its merger with AG Barr this week by the UK's competition authorities.
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020