UK: Britvic launches new Tango TV ads
Britvic has launched a summer TV campaign for its Tango brand in the UK.
The three 30-second spots, one of which can be seen above, will be supported by print, radio and social media ads, Britvic said. The “Arghh” campaign launched this week and is targeted at sales in the UK's impulse channel, the company added.
“Interest and engagement in fruit carbonates has slightly fallen in recent years, however we’re confident that by harnessing the power of Tango’s infamous irreverent personality, we will put the fizz back into this sub-category,” Britvic marketing director Jonathan Gatward said.
Britvic was given provisional clearance for its merger with AG Barr this week by the UK's competition authorities.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts