CANADA: Brick Brewing partners with Latis Imports
Brick Brewing Co has partnered with Latis Imports to launch Latis' craft beer import portfolio in Canada.
The Canadian brewer said earlier this week that it will launch selected beers from Belgian brewer Palm Breweries', whose imports are handled by Latis, in the Ontario market in the final quarter of this year.
"Latis was created to import craft beers from talented independent brewers from around the globe," said George Croft, company president and CEO. "The specialty import beer experience Latis brings to the table is a great asset to Brick Brewery."
"The craft import segment is growing and changing and Latis, along with Palm Breweries, is contributing to the vibrancy of this category by bringing an exceptional Belgian portfolio to North America," added Jim Brickman, founder and executive chair of Brick Brewing.
Thomas W. Gilchrist has resigned from Brick Brewing's board of directors, the company has said. Gilchrist has served as a board member since the company was founded in 1984....
Brick Brewing founder and chairman Jim Brickman has resigned from the Canada-based brewer's board....
Brick Brewing Co. has seen its sales dip in the third quarter, a period the Canadian craft brewer has described as "challenging"....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research