Product Launch - CANADA: Brick Brewing Co's Seagram Iced Lemon Tea
Click through to view Brick Brewing Co's Seagram Iced Lemon Tea
Brick Brewing Co's Seagram Iced Lemon Tea
Category - Spirits RTD, vodka flavoured with lemon, blended with spring water
Available - From mid-April
Location - Canada, Ontario, in branches of LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario)
Price - SRP of CAD10.95 (US$10.98) per six-can pack
Seagram Iced Lemon Tea follows the launch of Seagram Cider and Seagram 2012 earlier this year.
Corby Distilleries sold the Canadian licence for Seagram Coolers to Brick Brewing a year ago for CAD7.3m (US$7.4m).
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends