Product Launch - CANADA: Brick Brewing Co's Seagram 80 Mixed Berry
Click through to view the full image
Brick Brewing Co's Seagram 80 Mixed Berry
Category - RTD, vodka, 4% abv
Available – From now
Location - Initially in Ontario, then national roll-out
Price - CAD13.95 for 6x355ml cans
Brick Brewing Co has launched a mixed berry variant to its RTD vodka brand Seagram 80.
Seagram 80 Mixed Berry, with an abv of 4%, is vodka-based, made with “100% pure” spring water and an “all natural” mixed berry flavour, according to Brick.
The drink has been sweetened with stevia and contains 80 calories, hence the name.
Last week, the company reported record full-year operating profits.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- AB InBev launches Budweiser Uber tie-up in UK