Product Launch - CANADA: Brick Brewing Co's Seagram 80 Mixed Berry
Click through to view the full image
Brick Brewing Co's Seagram 80 Mixed Berry
Category - RTD, vodka, 4% abv
Available – From now
Location - Initially in Ontario, then national roll-out
Price - CAD13.95 for 6x355ml cans
Brick Brewing Co has launched a mixed berry variant to its RTD vodka brand Seagram 80.
Seagram 80 Mixed Berry, with an abv of 4%, is vodka-based, made with “100% pure” spring water and an “all natural” mixed berry flavour, according to Brick.
The drink has been sweetened with stevia and contains 80 calories, hence the name.
Last week, the company reported record full-year operating profits.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends