Product Launch - France: Brasseries Kronenbourg's Skøll Tuborg
Click through to view an image of Skoll Tuborg
Brasseries Kronenbourg's Skøll Tuborg
Category - Beer, vodka and citrus lager, 6% abv
Available - From now
Location - France, on- and off-trade
Price - Pack of x 33 cl bottles - EUR3.95; 50 cl can EUR1.80; 66cl bottle EUR2.57
Distribution - Carlsberg
Carlsberg-owned French brewer Kronenbourg has launched a new beer – Skøll Tuborg flavoured with vodka, grapefruit and lime.
The product has been exclusively-created for the French market will taget 18-30 year-olds. It is pushed with the slogan "Freshly-arrived from the North".
With Skøll, Kronenbourg says it is looking to attract 500,000 new consumers to the brand this year.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research