IRELAND: Brand Phoenix expands FirstCape distribution
FirstCape is moving into Ireland
Brand Phoenix has secured FirstCape's first supermarket listings in Ireland, with the South African wines' portfolio to appear in Tesco and Dunnes.
More listings will be announced soon, the company said (22 March). Brand Phoenix will also team up with distributors Classic Drinks to aid FirstCape's growth in Ireland, it said.
“Growth in Ireland is a key part of our new global strategy and we are committed to long-term investment in the Irish market with robust plans in place for both FirstCape Light and our core range of full strength wines,” a company spokesperson said.
Last year Brand Phoenix signed a sponsorship deal with British and Irish Lions rugby, with FirstCape bottles getting a Lions “red tops” redesign.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014